Procurement Software for Microsoft Dynamics
A highly configurable end-to-end solution that adapts to your business providing powerful automation and workflow functionality to help you reduce costs and increase value
Available both on-premise and cloud-based, this solution encompasses all your procurement business needs
Empower your Microsoft Dynamics enterprise resource planning (ERP) with ReQlogic. A complete, customizable procurement solution that includes requisitions, AP automation, expense management, and time tracking. Leverage a strong set of features, advanced workflow and configuration tools that allow you to adapt ReQlogic to your business processes to control spend, reduce costs, automate processes, and drive efficiencies. With unlimited power in workflow, this highly configurable end-to-end productivity suite provides enhanced visibility – anytime, anywhere.
Why ReQlogic for Procurement?
Automate business processes
- Rid yourself of endless paper.
- Use highly configurable fields designed to mold to your business processes.
- Streamline approvals with unlimited workflow automation, user-designed fields, GL accounts, projects, item type, budget variance and more.
- Grant vendors access to the portal that includes document library, invoice entry, communication, and vendor reports.
Real-time integration to Dynamics ERP
- Implement cost controls, make smarter purchases, and control ‘maverick spending.’
- Confirm receipts prior to invoicing.
- Drive cost savings by eliminating paper systems while creating an audit trail visible at any time from requisition creations to invoice payment.
- Integrate in ‘real-time’ with Dynamics GP, NAV, SL, and Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP solutions.
- Alternatively, leverage the option of built-in API connectors.
- Eliminate double entry into multiple systems and save time from editing GL accounts.
- Create a single version of the truth with a single view into your ERP and eProcurement solution.
Access anywhere, anytime
- Gain access from anywhere, anytime via browser, mobile, and email.
- Enjoy our user-friendly and easy-to-maintain solution that provides peace of mind.
ReQlogic will help you
- Ensure purchase starts with a requisition
- Make approval a requirement before purchase
- Provide standard list of items for purchase
- GP inventory – ReQlogic catalog – websites (punchout)
- Standardize purchasing
- Committed – actual – budget comparison
- GL Budget – project budget – ReQlogic budget
- Make each line item visible with over-budget warning
- Consolidate multiple requisitions for the same vendor into one PO
- Take advantage of volume discounts
- Implement pricing contracts
- Manage through utilizing blanket requisitions
- Utilize punchout capability
- Negotiate special pricing on select items
- Conduct spend analysis
- View purchase history – by item, vendor, date range, project
- Limit purchases to specific vendors
- Include ‘by user’
- Create unique entry screens to limit access to certain fields such as item, vendor, price, etc.
- Ensure all purchasing decisions are made by the purchasing agent or department
- Implement strict approver routing rules
- Automatically route documents through the approval process
- No lost papers + email reminders to tardy reviewers
- Auto-create purchase orders
- Real-time integration to Dynamics ERP systems
- Create templates to reduce data entry time
- Reduce purchase of items already in stock
- View existing inventory levels
- Full audit trail of all requests available at any time
- Reduce unnecessary phone calls to purchasing or approvers
ReQlogic Microsoft Dynamics Integration
ReQlogic has out-of-the-box integrations with the following Microsoft Dynamics ERP platforms:
- Business Central
For those organizations not using a Dynamics ERP, our API connectors allow you to integrate with your ERP system of choice for complete accountability and visibility.
Gain access to our seasoned and knowledgeable support team. Utilize the ReQlogic Solution Support Portal, a tool which allows efficient incident tracking, allowing customers and partners to create, update, and view open and closed incidents.
Automate your accounts payable function through AP automation in ReQlogic
Real-time integrated expense
management in ReQlogic
A highly configurable end-to-end productivity suite ReQlogic
ReQlogic – Cloud